Top 10 breathing tips to survive the summer!
- Don't take a medication holiday, without getting advice first
- Be prepared and plan ahead before travelling
- Make sure you consider taking extra medication with you if needed
- Don't let your asthma or allergy routine slip during the holidays
- Medication / relievers work best in conditions lower than 25 degrees so avoid leaving on window sills, in the glove box or in direct sun
- If you have any concerns about your respiratory health ahead of summer, make sure you speak to your health professional!
Have a fantastic holiday!
For an in-depth look at these tips have a read of the full article in the summer edition of Better Breathing magazine